Monday 3 February 2014

Sent to the Principal's office


This morning I made my way to the office to hang with Mrs. Van Son. (Boy she is a busy lady).

When I first was rolled in Mrs. Chase decided I needed my cage clean, van Son, that’s what I am calling her now because when  people walk in it: “van Son can you do this, van Son can you do that, van Son I need this and guess what, she does it!!!
 




Oh yah, I was talking about my cage cleaning. So Mrs. Chase cleaned my cage, she is a great lady, and Mrs. Durrant and van Son got to hold and play with me. Mrs. Durrant was a little afraid at first but I was really nice to her so that she won’t keep being afraid. Van Son let me snuggle into her jacket but then I thought it would be funny to run down her arm to see if she was afraid, but she just let me sneak around her jacket until my cage was clean.

After a long cleaning night with Ms. Cinnamon and having fun this morning I was exhausted so I climbed into my little purple hut to have a nap.
I think I slept the whole morning despite all the  ringing and clicking and the other strange noises

No comments:

Post a Comment