Wednesday 5 February 2014

Fun Times in Kindergaten

I had so much fun in kindergarten today.  I was their leader for the day.  I got to to teach them all about the weather, how to make a pattern and I got to lead them all around the school!  We went to gym first thing in the morning and we moved liked different animals.  I was so exhausted after running around that I needed a nap.  Luckily Bruce the Moose and George the Gorilla were around to read me a story. Then the kids were so kind to me and they made me pictures and special valentines.  I think I will make special cards for them too.  When I woke up from my nap I thought there was an explosion!   Toys were all over, George was hanging off my cage and children were EVERYWHERE!  When I took a closer look around I realized the kids were playing with toys.  I really liked the lego house they made me.  It was delightful.  After a very short lunch but quiet lunch another group of kids came in the room.  They took me to music!  I showed the kids a video of my friend Emma singing.
We had a lot fun doing the Hamster Dance together.   I got so excited when the toys came again out I threw up in my ball!  How embarrassing!  The kids were very kind and no one laughed at me.  They let me play with the dragons and at the light table.  I made some very neat shadows when I walked across it.

What a busy day.  I think I am ready to curl up with Bruce and George and enjoy another Dr. Suess book. 


1 comment:

  1. davyn E mrs.nelson you are so cute humphrey I Love these photos there realy cute

    ReplyDelete