Thursday 13 February 2014

Fun in Forth Grade


Well, I am not going to lie, but being in Mrs. Nelson’s class this afternoon, I was SCARED – SCARED – SCARED!  This LOUD – LOUD – LOUD teacher happens to have mice plastered all over her walls and I thought I was going to be next.  So I decided to hide and sleep with one eye open while the class went about their learning.  They learned some social, spoke in a completely different language (sort of like Sayeh’s family, but not quite) and they got to talking a lot about food when it came to fractions which tweeked my interest. 

 

At recess time, Mrs. Nelson woke me from my rest and put me in the ball while three pretty, quiet girls cleaned my cage.  They washed my house, changed my bedding and even gave me some poop free food!   I spent the last hour of the day exploring the classroom (I am pleased to announce that there were no mice findings in there, other than those on the wall).  Mrs. Nelson kindly put me back in my cage so that I could eat some FRESH – FRESH – FRESH food, a pistachio and spin on my wheel. 

 

I do have to admit, the time was FUN-FUN-FUN and that class was well behaved.  Thank you for having me and letting me learn and explore! 

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour Humphrey as they would say in French (the language we were speaking). Don't worry about the mice they're cartoons + Mrs. Nelson LOVES Mickey Mouse.

    From Eric B.in Mrs. Nelson's classroom of cartoon mice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very very true humphrey she is loud

    ReplyDelete