Tuesday 4 February 2014

Hangin' Out with the 4/5's


This morning I was in Mrs. Ridder’s Grade 4/5 class.  It was an exciting morning as the students cleaned my cage.  I love my cage when it sparkles, sparkles, sparkles!!  This class is very respectful as they didn’t groan or make comments regarding my dirty cage.  I had the opportunity to play in my ball around the room.  It was a great time as I ran from one end to the other, back and forth, getting my exercise on such a cold wintery day.  While I was running around, I scrambled over Ms. Pocock’s foot and she almost jumped a foot in the air.  I can’t believe she was that scared of me! The students seemed to really enjoy watching.  They thought I was getting really tired, so they put me back into my nice, clean cage.  I wasn’t ready to go back though, as I was having so much fun running around the room.  Fortunately, the Grade 4/5’s, who are really smart put me back into my ball to run.  I was hoping the students would leave the door open so I would be able to explore and greet the other students, but they were observant, and kept the door closed.  By lunch time, I was ready to go back into my home, get a much needed drink of water after all that exercise. I began rearranging my bedding. Ahh, ready to go to sleep, sleep, sleep.  Thanks Grade 4/5’s for taking of me.  I also want to add a special thank you to Dalton, for leaving the room because of his allergies to me, unfortunately.   Poor guy, I feel so sad, sad, sad he can’t hang out with me. 

8 comments:

  1. i hope so! i think you are truly the best class pet

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are truly the best class pet

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are truly the best class pet-sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. Your cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Humphrey is truly the best class pet and is SO SO SO much fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so so so fun! I love watching you run around in your ball! You are the best! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. his a good class pet

    ReplyDelete

  8. I wish he was able to talk

    ReplyDelete