Monday 10 February 2014

A Long-Long-Long Weekend

Happy Monday!  It is sure good to be back at school for the week.  My weekend was very busy-busy-busy at Mrs. Wenaas' house.  She fed me lots of treats and let me run in my ball but those pesky cats would not leave me alone.  I had to take cover to enjoy the pecan Mrs. Wenaas gave me in peace.


 
 
I hung out with the family for a while then checked out the new computer in the office.  They say I am related to mice but this one looks nothing like me. 
 




 I snuck into the cat tunnel when they weren't looking, it was fun-fun-fun to play hide and seek.

 
 
After my trip out of the cage I was prepared the next time those cats came to visit me unannouced.
They will think twice about bothering me again!
 
 
Those cats didn't know what hit them.  I have been practicing my aim ever since my time with Clem.
 
After that I decided to hide out in my fort where I could relax and still keep an eye out for them.
 
 
I had a wonderful Sunday dinner of a nice juicy carrot and then Mrs. Wenaas cleaned my cage up ready for my week at school.  I feel ready-ready-ready for anything that happens this week (as long as there are no cats!).





7 comments:

  1. Sam from Mrs. Ridder's class,
    wow you showed them! Please come visit us again!! We don't have cats,I promise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like the cat had fun!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor kitties, happy hamster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those peskey cats you never know when they will strike

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy pecans!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you showed them humphrey wow lookes like you had a great weekend in the cat tunnel playing hide and go squeak.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure but I think your about ready to defend your self from the Loch Ness Monster Humphrey

    From

    Eric. B Mrs Nelson's class

    ReplyDelete