Wednesday 12 February 2014

Grade One Fun


Wow! I had such a fabulous time up in Miss. Ramage’s class! The students were exceptionally patient with me. Miss. Ramage explained that I am much smaller than the grade ones and in order for me to feel comfortable, the students had to be on their very best behaviour. Miss Ramage also had mentioned that I was a very curious and kind creature.  She told her students that if they were super quiet and respectful, it would be very possible that I would venture out to meet them. She was right! Before I knew it, I was rolling all over the classroom. I was introducing myself to everyone! I was squeaking left! I was squeaking right! I was so excited to be able to have the opportunity to meet everybody that I forgot where I was going…. and I ran my ball right into the wall! No need to worry though, my ball was fine and so was I! The students seemed to love me no matter where I rolled. Which made my time up in grade one so fantastic!

As I rolled around to inspect each and every student, they would bend down and show me a huge smile. They would often giggle and greet me with a friendly hello. Which made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 

Eventually, everyone moved to the huge mat in the centre of the room. There, we all had a chance to introduce ourselves. I rolled around to each student and we each had a chance to say hi and tell each other our names.  The students were very respectful towards me. No one touched my ball! The students allowed me to wander back and forth so I could show them all my sweet tricks! They were very curious to see what I was up too. I tried my very best to make sure everyone could see just how cool hamsters can be!  Thanks again Grade Ones!




No comments:

Post a Comment